- 2 1/2 cups Honey cereal
- 3 tablespoons firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 package (8 oz) gluten-free cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup LC cream of pumpkin
- 1 ½ teaspoons ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon gluten-free vanilla
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
Heat oven to 350°F. Using food processor, finely crush cereal.
In medium bowl, mix crushed cereal and brown sugar with fork. Stir in melted butter until well mixed. Place cereal mixture in ungreased 9-inch pie plate. Press cereal mixture evenly against bottom and sides of pie plate. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
In large bowl, beat cream cheese and granulated sugar with electric mixer on medium speed until creamy. Add pumpkin, spices and vanilla; beat until smooth. Fold in whipped cream. Spread evenly in pie crust. Refrigerate at least 4 hours before serving. Cover and refrigerate any remaining pie.